Better Factory was present at the Innoform Trade Fair 2021 the past 21st April. The event organised by Bydgoszcz Industrial Cluster gathered 1214 exhibitors and 12033 visitors.
The INNOFORM® fair has become a good place in the capital of the Kuyavian Pomeranian Voivodeship. Previous editions have confirmed the huge demand for such a fair event, especially among entrepreneurs from northern and central Poland.
The biggest advantage of the trade fair is the wide offer of Exhibitors who present their latest products and services for the industry. The substantive program is equally important.
- tools for plastics processing: injection moulds, blow moulds, extrusion heads, rubber processing moulds
- cutting tools
- technologies, equipment and materials for reverse engineering
- technologies, machine tools and equipment for removal processing, joining and coating of metals
- technologies, machinery and equipment for surface treatment and finishing
- plastics processing
- materials, raw materials: steels, semi-finished products, actuators, standardised machine elements, electrical fittings
- lubricants, coolants and their ingredients
- control and measurement instrumentation
- technological equipment
- modelling, visualisation and simulation of the injection moulding process
- specialised CAD/CAM/CAE software
- equipment for industrial plants
- automation and robotisation of manufacturing