💡 Did you miss our webinar? Don’t worry!
On Tuesday 31 May, we held our first webinar to explain in more detail what the Better Factory project is, how it can benefit you (as a manufacturing SME, artist or technology provider), the ins and outs of our Open Call and how to apply successfully.
The webinar was hosted by Antonio Montalvo, who is part of the Better Factory team managing this Open Call, and also Project Manager at FundingBox.
In the webinar you can learn:
- What is Better Factory?
- Who can join Better Factory?
- What does Better Factory offer?
- The Better Factory 2nd Open Call
- The Expression of Interest (EoI) pre-selection process
- The Full Proposal selection process
- The 2nd Open Call timeline
- Value Proposition for Artists, Tech Providers and SMEs
- Eligibility criteria
- How to submit your application in detail
If you would like more in-depth information on the application process, we recommended reading the full Guides and Documents provided for applicants. If you have any technical questions or issues during the submission process, please contact the official Better Factory Help Desk.
We are looking forward to reading all your applications before the deadline of Saturday 25th June – Good luck!